Part of the history of the Oblates, this image of St. Francis de Sales was designed by a seminarian in the early 1950’s…Rev Mr. Carl Porzuczek. These statues were reproduced by the young Oblates as a fundraiser for the missions. Recently, one of the original statues was found still in its mold. A new mold was shaped by sculptor and artist, Joseph Winter at his studio in the Chestnut Hill neighborhood of Philadelphia, PA. Each, therefore, is a handmade piece of art.
9″ in height